Friday, July 24, 2009

My Holiday to LA

My husband & I took our three children on a wonderful summer holiday during the July holidays. We stayed on the gorgeous Santa Monica beach for a whole week. We hired bikes, ate out at some amazing restaurants and then drove to San Francisco along the Coast road.
I will post more pictures in the next few weeks. Life has been busy at our place as we are getting our house ready to sell very soon. While we were away, I had plenty of tradesmen doing our new bathroom renovation and other various things. So the first thing I had to do when I walked in the door from our trip was vacuum. How enthralling!!
Hope you all have a very restful weekend.
Hayley

15 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

I have to remember to look and see if it is Tracey or Hayley posting. Hi Hayley, sounds like you had a great trip. In fact a dream trip! I have been to both LA and San Fransisco, but not the drive between.. on my one day list! Look forward to seeing your pics. Have a great weekend!

Amanda~Weekend Host said...

Sounds like a wonderful week. Beautiful image - wish I was sitting right there!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Looks like a great vacation!

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

how great - san fran, my old stomping ground (for four yrs)! we used to stay in santa monica if ever we headed south, i think it is an absolutely gorgeous pocket of l.a. did the kids enjoy themselves? definitely on the to-do list for our boys.

Southern Aspirations said...

Sounds like a great time! And I love the image as well!

La Maison Fou said...

The Cali coast is so beautiful & the weather is so nice as well!
I loved it too!
Leslie

Kalee said...

Sounds like a wonderful holiday!

beachvintage.com said...

What a wonderful break. Wonderful memories.

Sharnel said...

Wow, how exciting. Looking forward to some photos!

Kellie Collis said...

Santa Monica is incredible! Ohhh so divine. x

Viera said...

What an exciting holiday. You lucky!
XX
V

Porchlight Interiors said...

Thanks girls, it was loads of fun.
The kids loved Disney Land and so did my husband and I thanks Shelley.

avant garde design said...

sounds like a super week in california! can't wait to see pictures of your adventures. i haven't even been to california yet! and i'm not as far away as australia for crying out loud :)

la la Lovely said...

sounds like you had a lovely time.. can't wait to see some pictures :)
x

Velvet and Linen said...

I'm so glad you had a nice trip.
I can't wait to see photos!

xo
Brooke