Thursday, September 17, 2009

Adding Jan Showers to Book Collection!

I just love adding a new Interior Design Book to my every growing collection and yesterday when I recieved my copy of Glamourous Rooms by Jan Howard, I was not dissappointed! Here are some of the gorgeous images to share with you!

Formal Living Room



Stunning Dining Room...


Fabulous Office...


and beautiful entry! Hope you enjoy these images as much as I do! I will be thinking of these glamourous living spaces while I am camping over the next week...nothing glamourous about that! See you all when we get back! Tracey & Hayley xx




16 comments:

Viera said...

Love her designs and book is on my "want list".
Have a great camping holiday. Weather should be fantastic.
X
V

Katrina said...

The rooms are gorgeous...oh how I wish they were all mine haha!

Oliveaux said...

Her designs are gorgeous. I am sure you are going to enjoy your well deserved break!! Axx

Fargerike Dagny said...

Yay! That book is waiting on me in the post office! Now you got me even more excited! :D

Oh, and have a great trip!!

Brabourne Farm said...

Looks fabulous - can't wait to have a look at it. Leigh

mondocherry said...

That entrance way is gorgeous, and not so glamourous that I can't imagine living in it! Enjoy your camping trip.
Clare x

Julie@beingRUBY said...

There is always more books to be added to my list.. thanks for sharing some of this one. These images do shine. Enjoy your camping, such a great time of year to be outdoors. x Julie

First House on the Right said...

love, love, love the windows in the first two pictures.

Anonymous said...

Godmorning, Sweden here....

I must tell you, that I love your virtual & image blog!! Amazing mix of pic's & so much inspiration!

Regards from Agneta

beachvintage.com said...

Have a great trip. Love that staircase. Camping may not be glamourous but it sure is fun!

Samy said...

Looks lovely. Have fun :)

Lauren said...

so glam!!! beautiful!

The House That A-M Built said...

Ridiculously gorgeous. Enjoy our beautiful Spring camping weather! A-M xx

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

Beautiful design. Thanks for your comment.

Painted Preppy said...

georgeous rooms!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

The designs were getting better & better. So adore the floor lamps in the second photo & the carpet on the stairs is incredible. Lots of great style to inspire too. Thanks!