Monday, November 8, 2010

Elegant Dining!

Please excuse our lack of posts - I have been working like a mad woman while Hayley is having a fab time in the U.S...again!!!  Anyway, it's my turn next week to head off for some R&R in Malaysia with only a little bit of work thrown in.  I'm leaving her a long to do list!

I'm loving this gorgeous dining room by Phoebe Howard - a little bit of green always calms me down when I'm feeling stressed!  Wishing everyone a happy new week!  Tracey xx

PS.  Just keeping our fellow blogger A-M in our prayers this week - she has been so kind to us over the years and we are wishing her only good things ahead!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a gorgeous room Tracey. IT sounds like you have been working very hard and definately deserve a break. Have a lovely time away. xx

Kathysue said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love green in a dining room and this one is so elegant andyet is so soft on the eye. Kathysue

Jenny said...

Have a wonderful break Tracey. Love mostly all things Phoebe Howard. ;-)

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

Love that room, all of it, and AM too, sending big hugs her way!!!

the old boathouse said...

That lamp is amazing!!hope you have a great break, cheers Katherine

Mona Thompson said...

Love it , just beautiful. I love the textured blinds with the curtains! I'm sure you need the break from blogging. that just happens!

teak furniture said...

now I'm still living in my parents' house, but someday I want to make a new home and live with my wife. I really love it when I found this blog, because I dream of having a nice house interior design. this blog makes me inspired. Thank you very much

Alison Gibbs said...

What a beautiful dining room.
Enjoy your break in Malaysia.
Sweet A-M is in my thoughts.
Alison

Beadboard UpCountry said...

Beautiful Room!!!!!Haley sure gets around!!!!!! Hope you two are doing ok, continuine to enjoy reading, I too have been in high gear lately it's the time of year!!!!!Maryanne xo

mebel jepara said...

Just recently found your blog. I'm reading and enjoying. beautiful room. great blog, thanks 4 share