Monday, July 14, 2008

For the love of outdoors!

This is a photo I saved from an Australian Vogue Living magazine and have had this magazine for years and I still love to read it. So many timeless styles are featured in this issue.
A lazy Sunday breakfast
photo courtesy of Country Homes magazine

Love the vines growing on the trellised wall!
photo coutesy of Australian House and Garden

A beautiful French courtyard
coutesy of Vogue Living

I love this outdoor living area, you can enjoy it all year round.
coutesy of NZ House & Garden





5 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I just found your blog and have fallen in love. Thank you for all your lovely images and hard work.

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh such beautiful images. Don't you love rediscovering images from magazines from years ago. You always look at your favourites through different eyes, yet still love them just as much. Love the courtyard and vines. A-M xx

Things That Inspire said...

How I would love to redo my outdoor spaces right now! I always focus so much on the indoors, that the outside is sadly lacking.

PS - I saw your note that you love sunburst mirrors - check out my latest post, which is all about sunburst mirrors above beds!!!

Mary said...

I've really enjoyed checking out your blog and am adding you to my blog roll right now...

cotedetexas said...

such beautiful pictures - your blog is sooo beautiful!!!

thanks for your comment, too!
Joni